Saturday, July 24, 2010

I need a name for a new Fundraising company selling discount cards?

I am planning on starting a fundraising company selling discount cards and am trying to figure out a good name for the company.





Please take a few minutes and consider what you would think of as a good name.





Also, please let me know the names of some of the fundraising companies in your areas as their name may not be in use outside of your state (if you think it is a good name).





I don't need any advice on the company itself, just a name please.

I need a name for a new Fundraising company selling discount cards?
Here is a totally different approach to selecting a name for your Fundraising company that can involve your best friends and be fun at the same time.





Try this link: http://www.ychange.com/ychangeblog/?p=78... and follow the suggestions.





Good Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment